a place to have all my weekly memes! Have fun and GIGGLE! Hope I bring a smile to your face!
The Friday Five:
1. Given a choice, and imagining that money and time were no object, would you rather cook dinner, eat out or order in? Order in
2. What is the most elaborate meal you've ever prepared yourself or purchased at a restaurant? In Tennesse I order a wild game fowl pot pie...It was SOO yummy!!!! Seven different meat sin it!
3. What food do you find yourself making and/or eating way too much? I would have to say popcorn..I always have it in the house!
4. What was your most disastrous cooking/eating out experience? I was newly married, it was Thanksgiving and I offered to make the sweey potatoes. I called my Momma and she told me how to cook them, so I did, btu she forgot to tell me to boil the sweet potatoes first!!!!!!!!! It was awful !!!!
5. Would you rather cook for someone else or have them cook for you? Cook for someone.
1. Items in your purse/wallet: camera & phone
2. Food items you crave the most: CHOCOLATE & Popeye's fried chciken
3. Books you could read over and over again: Gone with The Wind & Confession of a Shopaholic
4. Events in the past 14 days that have made you laugh and/or cry: Tink's B-day (laughed) & Lovie being goofy while at the gym (laughed)
5. People you are missing a lot at this very moment: Taylor & Mikayla
1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? (from tricia  eat the top, then the bottom with the filling.
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch? about 30 mins.
3. Caffeine or decaf? 1/2 Caffeine
4. Chicken or beef? Chicken
5. Pen or pencil? Pencil
6. Autumn or spring? Autumn!
7. Baseball or basketball? baseball
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' BOTH!!!
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come.
Do you have a MySpace?
Monday's a Bitch:
On a scale of 1-10, how _____________ are you? (Feel free to elaborate on why you chose your answer).
1. Extroverted 8
2. Evil ~*giggle*~ 2
3. Stressed 7
4. Strong 5
5. Weird 3
fireworks over the Mississippi River in Baton Rouge
The Friday Five:
1. What's your favorite line from a movie, and why? "I am so mad I could shit frisbees"...TOO FUNNY!
2. Who's your favorite villain from a movie, and why? All the Gilr's in Set It Off, I wanted them to get the money SOO bad!
3. Name one movie everyone else loves that you hate. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Name one movie everyone else hates that you love. can't think of one...
5. What's your favorite Pixar film, and why? Monsters Inc.
Onesome: Common-- Quick and easy: the most common name you can think of! Okay, let's make it a first (given) name... Oil of Olay
Twosome: Household-- cleaners? What is your "go to" cleanser when you have to clean the place up? Are you a Lysol Junkie, an Orange Blossom Special or maybe a Bleach it to Death type? Come on, come clean <g>! Clorox Wipes
Threesome: Products-- come and products go. What's on your list as a "wanna' have" for this Fall (no, not for Christmas; we'll save that for later). Fall scented candles!!!! by Glade The had one for a while Carmel Apple...YUM!
Hello all! Ready for another Wednesday Mind Hump? This week's theme is Junk Drawer Day.
1. What's in your junk drawer, and how many junk drawers do you have?
LUCKILY right now there is no junk drawer!!! We CLEANED out!!!
2. How often do you clean or rearrange your junk drawers?
3. Name one celebrity whose junk drawer you'd love to go through.
1. List two things about yourself that has changed significantly in the last five years:
I quti smoking, and I developed asthma
2. List two things you have come to realize are very important to you in the last five years:
your health and how you handle yourself
3. List two people that have affected your life positively/negatively in the last five years:
4. List two things/people/events that represent what the last five years means to you:
smoke and love
5. What two things in your life you hope will have changed in the next five years.
a new house and cook more
1. How long have you been blogging? Since 2003
2. How many times have you taken a break from blogging? a couple, either out of town or ill.
3. How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog? a couple month, I think it was almost three month.
4. How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis? 6
5. Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll? No
6. How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog? ever now and then
7. Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come? oh yes
Monday's a Bitch:
The End of Summer
1. How did you spend your last summer weekend? Visited wit Lovie's parents and stayed indoor all of Sunday!
2. What was your song of the summer? Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
3. Did you have a summer fling? Yes Lovie!!!
4. Was there anything you wanted to get around to doing that you didn't? yes go to the beach!
5. What were your major events this summer? (ie. Did you take any trips? See any good shows? Anyone close to you get married? etc.) My nephew & niece came to visit all summer, my Daddy had open heart surgery and I had two minor surgeries.
The Friday Five:
1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley I have it on MySpace
2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
Oh my, prolly Crazy Bitch!!!!
3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
I Cross My Heart by George Strait
4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
I have gotten several stuck in there here lately, but can;t tink of them!
5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
Somewhere Over The Rainbow